Human Seminar: Baby Proofing your Pooch!
Are you extending your family to include a 2-legged Baby?
Lets inform your 4-legged Baby!
This seminar is designed to help expecting mothers / fathers / grandparents / childminders plan and prepare for the arrival of their new baby with the dogs in mind. The addition of a child to the home is an incredibly stressful time for dogs and humans alike. Dogs are often given up because of a new child, and many times this in entirely unnecessary.
Seminar will include information on :
- Reading your dogs communication signals to ensure safety
- Looking at the situation from your dogs point of view
- Useful behaviours / routines to put in place now
- How to handle the homecoming
- Critical Safety Tips
- Plus more
This Seminar is for humans only ; No dogs allowed (Except assistance dogs)
This Seminar is held approximately four times per year , please register your interest by emailing your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NEXT DATE: SAT April 28th @ 2pm (contact us to book)
- Once the interest is there we will set a date for the next seminar
- If you would rather not wait ; we can deliver this seminar in a private consultation @ a cost of €90